How to Keep Cool! (temperature)
Due to the fact that a lot of girls are starting to wear more inappropriate clothes, I have come to the conclusion that the outside temperature is getting warmer. Warmer temperature means warmer bodies and then we start developing sweat. Sweat is really gross and nasty, I suggest you all wear deodorant. Now ladies, a good bit of you are starting to lay outside in the sun and tan with your mother Elaine. I highly suggest you wear Sun-block. I don’t wish to continue talking about tanning and being safe, I am making this to show you how to keep cool and stay relaxed, not sweating and breathing heavily scaring away the more popular people.
- Always drink water. Very crucial don’t want to dehydrate
- find a tree to lay under and read a book.
- Wear a hat! It can be anything from a ball cap to a snap back(Ya dude snap backs dude)
- Eat a Popsicle! the cold snack will soothe throats and have you saying “ahhh!!”
- Bring a small fan around to have the heat blasted away
- Wife-beaters. Have some air for you arms!
- Ladies wear tank tops! We don’t mind as long as you look good!
- hiring young children to fan you off with large plants and feed you grapes. like $15 an hour if you have the money
- Take a dip in the pool! just don’t pee in it, that will cause it to become more warm and nasty
- Maybe take a break and go inside an air conditioned room, Lady:”honey I think that man is homeless?” Man“nope he just read Steven’s blog and took his advice!” Lady“what a smart man!”
- Stay inside and play Mario Kart
- Wear a turban
- Avoid contact with the lava monster
- Have a fight with a hose or two.